- Sugar - 1.5 Cup (1 Cup if the berry juice is sweetened)
- Lemon - 3 big
- Berry Juice - 1.5 Cup
- Water - 3 cup
- Sparkling water - mix for serving
- Ice cubes - if required
- Mint leaves - as required
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 10 mins Serving: 4 people
- Make the sugar syrup, with one glass of water and sugar in a sauce pan under low flame. Do not boil it, stir continuously until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove the pan from heat and squeeze the lemons in to it.
- Pour it in to a pitcher and add berry ( preferably raspberry, if not mixed berry) juice and remaining water.
- Mix it well, and put some mint leaves.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or keep it in the freezer for at least 20-30 minutes.
- For serving, pour the juice in the glass along with 1/6 sparkling water and ice cubes if required.
- Add mint leaves if necessary.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Berry Lemonade / Pink Lemonade,
You might also like:
Meal: Beverages Food type: