- Full fat milk - 1 cup
- Eggs - 3
- Sugar - 1 cup + 1/4 cup for caramel
- Essence of your choice, we used vanilla - 1/4 tsp
- Blend together the eggs and milk.
- Add in a cup of sugar along with the essence of your choice and blend again and keep aside.
- Pick a pan to make the custard.
- Add in the 1/4 cup of sugar along with a table spoon of water.
- Heat over low flame until golden brown.
- Cool it until the caramel hardens.
- Transfer the custard mix to the set caramel and steam cook it.
- When it is cooked, cool it down and refrigerate.
Invert and enjoy 🙂
Tips: The thicker the milk the tastier it would be. You may use milk powder instead of fresh milk.
Thanks Ammayi 🙂
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Caramel custard,