- Cauliflower: 1 medium
- Onion: 1
- Tomato: 1
- Ginger: 1 inch piece
- Garlic: 2-3 small pods
- Fennel seeds: 1 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 + 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder: 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder: 1 tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Water: 1 cup
- Clean and separate the cauliflower into florets.Put it in a pan containing hot water mixed with salt and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder. Keep aside for 20-25 minutes.
- Chop onion, tomato, ginger and garlic into thin pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds.
- When it starts sizzle, add chopped onion and saute well by adding a little salt.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and curry leaves.
- Add tomato pieces and stir well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilly powder and coriander powder, mix well.
- Add the cauliflower florets and saute well to mix with the masala.
- Add water and cover it with a lid. Let it cook in a low flame until soft. Stir in between.
- Make it in the form of a masala by evaporating the water content.
- Add garam masala and mix well.
- Garnish it with curry leaves and enjoy hot!!!
- Add a little kasuri methi after it is cooked well to get an extra flavour.
Courtesy: Seduce your taste buds