- Chakka chula / Jack fruit flesh (unripe): 2 cups
- Grated coconut: 1/2 - 3/4 cup
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1/4 tsp
- Green chilly: 1-2
- Garlic cloves (small): 2-3
- Salt: to taste
- Curry leaves
- Dried chilly
- Shallots: 2-3
- Mustard seeds
- Coconut oil
- Chop jack fruit flesh into small thin pieces.
- Coarsely grind coconut, garlic, green chilly, turmeric powder and cumin powder.
- Cook chopped jack fruit flesh by adding salt and little water until it is cooked.
- Add the ground mix and mix well.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds.
- Add dried chilly and curry leaves.
- Pour this seasoning on the jack fruit mix and cover it with a lid.
- Mix well and have it with mango pickle.. YUMMY!!!!
- You can also add 3-4 finely cut jack fruit seeds while cooking…