- Wheat Flour (Chappathi Flour): 3 cups
- Salt as required
- Warm water
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 15 mins Serving: 3-4 people
- Add enough salt into warm water and mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the wheat flour with the already prepared salt water.
- Mix well with a spoon at the beginning and then use your hand to form a soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for a while.
- Make small balls from the dough and roll out chappathis with roller.
- Heat a pan/ tawa, put the rolled chappathis onto this.
- Cook both sides till it turns slightly brown colour.
- Remove it from the tawa and keep it in a closed container to keep it fresh.
- To make it more tastier add butter while preparing the dough and cooking.