- Pasta (Preferably wheat) - 300 gm
- Chicken (boneless) - 250 gm
- Mushroom - 4-5 no.
- Capsicum - 1 no.
- Onion - 1 no
- Garlic - 2 small pods
- Italian pasta sauce - 150 - 200 gm (we used American garden)
- Cooking cream (we used Almarai) - 100 gm
- Pepper Corns (Crushed) - 1/2 tsp
- Oregano - 2 pinch
- Boneless chicken - 250 gm
- Yoghurt - 2 Tbsp
- Chilly powder - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil
Cuisine: Italian Cooking time: 20 mins Serving: 3-4 people
Initial Preparation (Pasta)
- Wash the pasta and cook it in salted boiling water approx. 8 min, until it is cooked.
- Drain the pasta immediately and keep it aside.
- Clean the chicken and cut in the thin long pieces, and marinate for 5 minutes with pepper and salt.
- Clean and cut the onion, mushroom, capsicum and crush the garlic.
- Shallow fry the chicken in olive oil, once it is cooked add onion, garlic, capsicum and mix well.
- Once it is cooked, add mushroom and cook it for few minutes.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and oregano.
- Add pasta and mix it well.
- Reduce the flame, add the cooking cream and pasta sauce mix well without breaking the pasta.
- After a minute, remove from flame and serve hot.
Initial preparation (Fried chicken):
- Clean the chicken and cut in to medium sized pieces.
Steps (Fried chicken):
- Make a paste with yoghurt, chilly powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and enough salt.
- Marinate the chicken with the paste and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken on both sides until it is cooked.
- Serve hot.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Chicken Pasta with Fried Chicken,