- Dates: 15 nos
- Wheat flour ( all purpose flour works as well): 1 Cup
- Milk: 1 Cup
- Sugar: 3/4 Cup (add more if the dates are not that sweet
- Vegetable Oil: 3/4 cup
- Baking powder: 2 tsp
- Almond sliced: 8-10 nos.
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 40 mins Serving: 5-6 people
- Remove the seeds from the dates, cut it in to small pieces and soak in little milk , the longer the better to grind.
- Preheat the oven to 175° C.
- Grease the baking pan with butter and all purpose flour or use parchment paper.
- In a bowl add sugar, oil and the remaining milk, mix it with a mixer until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Sieve the wheat/all purpose flour in to the mix and evenly spread the baking powder. Mix it well.
- Coarsely grind the dates, and add it to the above mix.
- Mix it well with a mixer.
- Add some chopped almond or any other favourite nuts.
- Transfer this batter to the baking pan, and spread some almond on top.
- Bake it for 35-40 minutes, or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool it down enjoy this healthy snack.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Dates Almond Cake,