- Long bread - 4
- Boneless chicken - 200 gm
- Onion - 1 small
- Green chilly - 1 small (optional)
- Mayonnaise - 2-3 Tbsp (add more if required)
- Clean the boneless chicken, cut in to small pieces
- Slice the long bread , and toast it.
- Chop the onion in to small fine pieces.
- Thinly slice the green chilly (not must).
- Cook the boneless chicken with enough water and salt until the chicken is cooked.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Once the chicken is cooled, grind it coarsely.
- Mix well the chicken with onion , mayonnaise and green chilly (you may use pepper powder instead of green chilly).
- Spread the mix in between the toasted bread slices, and enjoy.
- We used light mayonnaise and brown bread.
- You may cook the chicken and keep it refrigerator, so it is easier to prepare the sandwich the next day.