- Salmon fillet: 100-150gm
- Olive oil - 1 Tbsp
- Pepper - 1/2 Tbsp
- Salt - as required
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 15-20 mins Serving: 1 people
- Clean the salmon in fresh water.
- Mix olive oil along with pepper and salt, marinate the salmon.
- Set aside for 30 minutes, preferably in the refrigerator.
- Mean time preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Grease a pan with olive oil, just to keep the fish non sticky
- Place the fish in to the preheated oven and grill for about 15-20 minutes.
- Goes well with mashed potato.