- Brown/White bread slices: 6
- Egg: 2 nos
- Tomato: 1
- Onion: 1
- Capsicum: 1
- Cheese slices: 2
- Soy sauce: 2tbsp
- Pepper powder: 1tsp
- Oil (we used olive): 1tbsp
- Salt: just for taste
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 15 mins Serving: 2 people
- Wash, chop the capsicum onion and tomatos in to small slices.
- In a pan heat oil, add the chopped onion along with a pinch of salt.
- After a minute, add capsicum along with 2 Tbsp of water.
- Once it is slightly cooked add the chopped tomato.
- Cook in medium flame for few minutes, and add the soy sauce, pepper and salt if required.
- Mix well for a minute and transfer to a plate.
- Make a two sided egg bullseye.
- Heat the bread slices in pan, place the cheese along with the prepared egg between two slices.
- Place the prepared vegetables between second and third slice.
- Slight heat both sides of the sandwich.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Egg and capsicum sandwich,