- Egg: 3 Nos
- Onion: 2 Nos
- Tomato: 1 No
- Ginger Garlic paste: 1/2 tsp
- Green chilly: 2 Nos
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder: 2 tsp
- Fennel powder: 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
- Thick Coconut milk: 1/2 cup
- Salt , curry leaves, mustard seed and oil : as required
- Boil the eggs in a pot with salt , until it is cooked.
- Chop the onion, tomato, green chilly
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped onion and once it is transparent add ginger garlic paste and a little salt .
- Add green chilly, curry leaves followed by chopped tomato.
- Once the tomato is mixed well, add the spices one by one, mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and once the gravy become thick add coconut milk.
- When it starts boiling add the egg and curry leaves, remove from fire.
Goes well with appam, idiappam, chappathy etc.