- Ripe Banana: 2 nos
- Grated coconut: 1/4 cup
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Ghee: 4-5 tsp
- Bread crumbs: 1 bread or 1/2 cup ( we used brown bread)
- Milk: 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder: 1/4 tsp
- Cook the bananas with skin in a steamer until it is soft.
- Peel off the skin and mash well.
- Heat 2 tsp of ghee in a pan, add grated coconut, sugar and cardamom powder and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the mashed banana and mix well.
- Saute this mixture for a few minutes in low flame.
- Make medium sized balls when the mixture is cool enough to touch, spread it in to a cutlet shape as you like.
- Dip it in milk and roll it in bread crumbs.
- Heat the rest of the ghee in a pan, and fried the cutlet until it turns slight brown in both sides.
Enjoy it as an evening snack… 🙂
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Ethakka Cutlet / Ripe Banana Cutlet,