- Fish Egg: 250g
- Grated coconut: 1/2 cup
- Pearl onion: 10-12
- GInger: 1/2 inch
- Green chilly: 2-3
- Curry leaves: as required
- Coconut oil: 1Tbsp
- Clean the fish eggs.
- Chop pearl onion, ginger and green chilly.
- In a pan, put fish egg, grated coconut, shallots, ginger, green chilly, salt and curry leaves, with a little water.
- Close the lid and keep it in a medium flame.
- When it is half cooked, pour coconut oil over it and saute well and close it again.
- Remove from flame once it is fully cooked, saute in between.
- Serve it hot with rice.
- Instead of pearl onions, we can use finely chopped onions, but small onions can produce the real taste!!!!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Fish Egg Thoran,