- 1 large avocado
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3-4 shallots (minced)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise (optional)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 portion of salmon fillet
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 30 mins Serving: 2 people
- Cut and peel avocado
- Marinate the salmon fillet with pepper (1tsp) and salt.
- Keep the other ingredients ready
- Put avocado slices and lime juice on a food processor or mixer, blend it well
- Slowly add olive oil until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add minced garlic, shallots and parsley continue blending.
- Add the mayonnaise, 1/2 tsp of pepper, and salt to taste, mix well.
- Transfer the sauce to a serving plate.
- Heat oil in a pan, cook both sides of the salmon under medium heat for approx. 5 minutes each side, (or) you may grill it
- Garnish with parsley if you like.
- Serve the salmon with the avocado remoulade.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Fried/Grilled Salmon with Avocado Remoulade,