- Tapioca (Fresh or frozen): 500g
- Shallots / Small onions: 10-15
- Green chilly or Kanthari mulaku: 8-10
- Curry leaves: a few
- Coconut oil
- Shallots: 10-15
- Red chilly powder: 1-2 tsp
- Curry leaves: A few
- Peel off the outer skins of fresh tapioca, clean the white portion well and cut into lengthy pieces. If using frozen tapioca, just wash it well and keep aside.
- Boil enough amount of water in a vessel, and add the tapioca pieces along with enough salt. Make sure that you have enough water to immerse all tapioca pieces.
- If using frozen tapioca, drain the first course of boiling water, again add enough water with salt and boil it.
- Cook uncovered for about 15-20 minutes or until it becomes soft.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Crush shallots, chilly and curry leaves by using mortar and pestle or pulse it in a mixer for 1-2 times.
- Transfer the crushed mix into a bowl, add enough salt and coconut oil.
- Combine well.
- Serve it with the boiled tapioca.. 🙂
- Crush shallots and curry leaves by using mortar and pestle or pulse it in a mixer for 1-2 times.
- Beat yoghurt slightly.
- Transfer the crushed mix into a bowl, add enough salt.
- Add chilly powder into yoghurt.
- Combine well by adding the above crushed mix.
- Enjoy with tapioca!!!!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Kappa Puzhungiyathu / Boiled Tapioca,