- Prepared Dosa batter: 20-25 cups
- Potato: 2 (medium)
- Tomato: 1 medium
- Small onion: 3-4
- Turmeric Powder: half tsp
- Ginger: 1 medium
- Garlic: 4-5 pods
- Green Chilly: 1-2 (medium)
- Onion: 2 medium
- Curry Leaves:
- Pepper Powder: half to one tsp
- Garam Masala: half tsp
- Ghee (optional)
- Mustard seeds
- Boil the potatoes, mash it well and keep aside.
- Cut onions and tomato into small thin pieces.
- Cut garlic, garlic and green chilly into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When it splutters add small onion, ginger and garlic and saute well.
- Add sliced onion, green chilly, salt and saute well.
- Add tomato pieces and curry leaves.
- Add turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix them well.
- Preheat the Dosa pan.
- Pour a medium sized tawa full of dosa batter into the pan and spread over to get a thin round shape.
- Pour little ghee over it, turn and cook both sides.
- Place enough prepared potato mix onto the center and turn from both sides.
- Goes well with coconut chutney and sambar.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Masala Dosa,