- Mushroom: 4-5 Nos.
- Pepper powder: a pinch
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
- Butter: 1/4 tsp
- Olive oil: 1-2 tsp
- Eggs: 2
- Onion: 1/2
- Green chilly: 1 (medium)
- Curry leaves: as required
- Salt: to taste
- Ground pepper: 1/4 tsp
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 10 mins Serving: 2 people
- Cut mushrooms into small pieces.
- Slice onion, green chilly and curry leaves into small pieces.
- In a bowl, crack eggs and beat well using fork or spoon.
- Add sliced onion, green chilly, curry leaves, salt, crushed pepper and mix well.
- In a pan, fry chopped mushrooms in butter and olive oil with salt and pepper on high heat.
- Fry until it is golden brown or well cooked then turn the heat in to medium.
- Spread the mushroom pieces on all over the pan.
- Pour the egg mix and move the pan around to spread evenly.
- Cover it with a lid and cook in low flame .
- If you feel upper portion is not cooked well, turn it using a spatula and keep it for few seconds.
- Remove from fire and serve hot, it can be an excellent break fast or goes well with rice.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Mushroom Omlette,