- All purpose flour: 2 cups
- Eggs: 3
- Orange juice: 1/2 cup
- Vegetable oil: 1/2 cup
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- White sugar: 1 1/2 cups
- Grated orange zest: 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Baking powder: 3 teaspoons
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 35-40 mins Serving: 8-10 people
- Preheat oven to 175 degree C.
- Grease and flour cake pans.
- Beat eggs and set aside.
- Prepare orange juice and keep ready the orange zest.
- In a bowl, combine milk, orange juice, oil, beaten eggs and orange zest.
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder into another large bowl, mix in sugar.
- Make a hole in the center and pour the milk mixture. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool before serving!!!
- If you like, add orange butter frosting on the top.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Orange Cake,