- All purpose flour : 300 gm (we used wheat)
- Caster/Powdered sugar : 300 gm
- Baking powder: 2 tsp
- Milk: 2 tbsp + 1/2 cup
- Butter: 250gm
- Egg white: 4 eggs
- Vanilla essence: 1 Tbsp
- Oreo biscuit: 5-6 Nos
- Whipping cream: as required
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 15 mins Serving: 2 people
- Keep the butter in room temperature for 30 min so that it get soft.
- Get the egg white ready.
- Prepare an 8inch pan and grease it with flour and butter.
- Preheat the oven to 170 D.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In another bowl, combine 2 Tbsp of milk with butter and sugar until it become creamy and add this to the flour mix.
- Add in egg white along with vanilla essence.
- Add in the cup of milk and combine the ingredients using a mixer or spoon until the batter is formed without lumps.
- Pour the batter in to the greased pan and bake it for 30-35 minutes at 170 D, or until a toothpick inserted in to the cake comes out clean.
- Meantime prepare the whipping cream incase you bought the whipping powder and powder 2-3 oreo biscuits.
- Transfer the cake in to a wire rack to cool it.
- Once cooled, spread the whipping cream on top and evenly sprinkle the powdered oreo.
- You may decorate again with the half cut oreo and/or cherries.
- Add more milk if the batter is too thick.
- This is a soft cake, you may refrigerate the cake and eat.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Oreo Vanilla Cake,