- Prawns (Cleaned) - 1/4 kg or 10 Nos. (Medium)
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Onion - 2 big sliced.
- Green chillies - 2
- Pepper powder - 3/4 tsp
- Oil - 3 tsp
- Salt as required
- Curry leaves as required
- Marinate the prawn with Chilly powder, Turmeric powder, Lemon juice and salt, keep aside for 30 minutes (preferably in the fridge)
- Heat Oil in a kadai or pan
- Add green chillies and fry for a minute.
- Add onions and fry until it is golden color
- Add marinated prawns along with curry leaves and fry for around 2-3 minutes.
- Add pepper powder and mix well
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stir well in between.
- Open the lid and cook well until the onions and prawn become and brown and dry, keep stir in between.
Courtesy: Pachakam.com [ Kerala Prawn Fry ]
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Prawn Pepper Fry / Kerala Style,