- Prawns: 25 nos. (small)
- Red chilly powder: 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Pepper powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala: 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Clean the prawns.
- Make a paste with the mentioned spices, a little water and salt.
- Marinate the prawns and keep aside for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add marinated prawns followed by curry leaves.
- Fry it in a medium flame and if necessary you may close it with a lid.
- Once the prawns are cooked enough, remove from the flame.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Prawns Fry (Kerala Style) / Nadan Konchu Varuthathu,