- Rava (semolina) - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 3-4 cups
- Sugar - 1/2 cup (add more if you need to make
- Cardamom (crushed) - 2 pods
- Ghee - 1 Tablespoon
- Cashew nut pieces - as you like
- Raisin - as you like
- Water - based on the consistency
- In a pan roast the cashews, raisins in ghee. Keep it aside
- To the same ghee add the rava (semolina), roast it in medium heat for 2 minutes. Make sure it does not get over cooked.
- Meantime boil milk on another pan, along with the sugar and 1/2 cup of water.
- Pour the boiled milk in the roasted semolina slowly and mix it well to avoid any lumps.
- Cook it in medium heat for 6-8 minutes, or until the rava cooked to the consistency you need. You may add boiled water if it is too thick.
- Add cardamom powder, and roasted cashew, raisins and stir well.