- Lemon - 2 Big
- Apple - 1 No.
- Apple juice - 1 Liter (chilled)
- Sparkling water - 500 ml (chilled)
- Caster sugar: 25 gm. (or) ground sugar.
- Mint leaves.
- Ice cubes (if required)
Cuisine: Saudi Arabian Cooking time: 5 mins Serving: 5 people
- Wash and cut the apples in the small slices
- Wash the mint leaves and keep it aside.
- Squeeze lemon in to a small pan and add the caster sugar.
- Boil it in low flame until the sugar dissolved, remove it from flame and let it cool down
- In a 2 Liter glass pitcher add the sliced apples, mint leaves, pour in the prepared lemon mix along with apple juice and sparkling water.
- Add ice cubes if you like.
- Pour the sparkling water just before serving and mix well.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Saudi Champagne,