- Bread Slices: 8
- Ghee: 2-3 tbsp (to fry the bread)
- Milk: 1/2 ltr (we used low fat)
- Sweetened condensed milk: 1 small can
- White chocolate: 1/4cup
- Cardamom: 4 nos.
- Pistacho: 6-8 nos.
- Raisins: 1Tbsp
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 30-40 minutes mins Serving: 4 people
- Cut the bread slices diagonally with no edges.
- Crush cardamom, slice the pistacho and keep it aside
- Heat milk in a pan, once it starts boiling add white chocolate and condensed milk.
- Reduce the heat and stir continously until it get slightly thicken.
- Check the sweetness and add more condensed milk/white chocolate if required.
- Meantime fry the bread with ghee in frying pan, both sides, until golden brown.
- Pour half of the thickened milk to a serving bowl.
- Add Cardamom, and raisins to the remaining milk in the pan, dip the fried bread slices one by one.
- Arrange the dipped bread in to serving bowl already prepared, and pour the rest of the milk.
- Garnish with sliced pistacho.
Serve cool. 🙂