- Rice (Basmathi rice or Normal rice): 2 cups
- *I have done with left over rice
- Egg: 3
- Onion: 1 big
- Salt: to taste
- Pepper: 1 1/2-2 tsp
- Spring Onion: as required
- Oil (Refined): 2-4 tsp
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 15-20 mins Serving: 2-3 people
- Cook rice by adding a little salt.
- Chop onion, spring onion to small pieces and keep aside.
- In a pan, heat refined oil.
- Add chopped onion and saute well until it becomes light brown or transparent.
- Add eggs one by one and mix well by lowering the flame.
- To that add cooked rice and combine them well.
- Add chopped spring onion along with pepper and salt.
- Transfer it to a serving plate, allow it to cool and garnish with spring onion.
- If using basmathi rice, it would be better to cook it with little salt a day before, allow it to cool and keep it in fridge.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Simple Egg Fried Rice,