- Eggs - 2
- Onion - 3
- Garlic pods - 3 pods
- Ginger - 1 small piece
- Green chillies - 3 nos
- Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Cumin(Jeerakam) powder - 1/4 tbsp
- Tomato - 1 big
- Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp
- Salt - as required
- Curry leaves - as required
- Coconut milk : 1 cup
- Boil the eggs with little salt.
- Chop tomato, onion, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
- Prepare the coconut milk.
- Heat oil in a pan, and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add ginger and garlic, followed by green chilly, and onion.
- Add little salt, and once the onion get cooked add tomato.
- Once the tomatoes are cooked, lower the flame and add turmeric, chilly, coriander, and cumin powder along with required salt.
- After around 4-5 minutes, add the boiled egg and cover it with the masala.
- Once it is well mixed, add the coconut milk and turn off the stove after 2-3 minutes.
This works well with puttu 🙂
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Egg Curry,