- Eggs: 2
- Onion: 1 (small)
- Tomato: 1 (small)
- Green chilly: 1
- Curry leaves
- Pepper powder: 1 - 2 tsp
Cuisine: Indian Cooking time: 8-10 mins Serving: 2 people
- Chop onion and tomato into fine pieces.
- Cut green chilly into small pieces.
- In a bowl, put eggs, chopped onion, tomato, green chilly and mix them well.
- Add enough salt, curry leaves, a little pepper powder, 2 tsp of water and combine them well.
- In to a non stick pan, pour this egg mix and spread it using a spoon.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and put 3-4 curry leaves on it.
- Cover it with a lid for a few minutes in a low flame.
- Flip it using a spoon and cook both sides.
- Add 2-3 tsp of milk to the egg mix to make the omelet soft.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Special Egg Omelet,