- Canned Tuna: 1 can
- Potato: 2
- Onion: 2
- Green chilly: 3-4
- Ginger: 1 inch piece
- Garlic: 5-6 pods
- Pepper powder: 1-1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala: 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Egg: 2-3
- Bread crumbs
- Drain the water/oil from the tuna can.
- Chop onion, ginger, garlic, green chilly, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Cook the potatoes and mash it well.
- Separate the egg white and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic, saute well.
- Add chopped onion and saute well until they are soft.
- Add chopped green chilly and curry leaves.
- Add turmeric powder and garam masala.
- Add tuna pieces, mix well.
- Add pepper powder.
- Add mashed potato, coriander leaves, mix them well. Add salt, if needed.
- Remove it from fire and allow it to cool.
- Once cool down, roll it into desired shape.
- Heat oil in another pan.
- Dip the rolls into egg white and then in to breadcrumbs.
- Fry both sides on oil until golden brown.
- Enjoy it warm with tomato sauce!!!
- Cook the cutlet in medium flame
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Tuna Cutlet,