- Tuna - 1 can (in oil or water)
- Onion - 1
- Green Chilly - 1
- Light Mayonnaise - 3 Tbs
- Bread - as required ( We used brown bread)
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 15 mins Serving: 2 people
- Cut onion and green chilly in to very small pieces.
- Remove water/oil from tuna cann and keep it ready.
- Preheat the sandwitch grill.
- Mix together Tuna, Mayonnaise, onion, green chilly in a small bowl, form it a thick paste.
- Fill the mixture between two bread slices.
- Place it on a sandwitch grill and grill it until it is done.
- Allow it to cool, and serve.
- You could add tiny sliced boiled egg white if required.
- Avoid chilly if you dont need it spicy.
- Another optional ingredient would be red chilly (1/2 tsp)
- You may use normal mayonnaise.
Courtesy: MBS family
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Tuna Sandwich ,