- White chocolate: 3/4 cup
- Unsalted butter: 5 Tbsp
- Eggs: 2
- Granulated sugar: 3/4 - 1 cup (depending on the sweetness of white chocolate)
- Vanilla extract: 1tsp
- All purpose flour: 1 cup
- Baking powder: 1/2 tsp
- Salt: 1/4 tsp
Cuisine: International Cooking time: 40-45 mins Serving: 8-10 people
- Chop the white chocolate bars.
- Grease a square baking pan with butter and flour.
- Preheat oven to 180D Celsius.
- In a small pan, melt butter and white chocolate by stirring constantly until it is smooth. Take it out from fire before it is completely melt.
- Sift together flour,baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Into a bowl, crack eggs, vanilla extract and sugar, beat well.
- Add butter chocolate mix to it and combine well.
- Add the sift flour into the above mix and combine well to form a smooth batter.
- Pour this mix into the pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top is light brown and cracked. Keep the pan inside the oven for few minutes.
- Check it by inserting a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool, cut in the form of bars and enjoy!!!
Courtesy : yummyoyummy
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]White Chocolate Bars,
You might also like:
Meal: Snacks Food type: