A delicious and easy cake recipe with dates and almond.
Dates: 15 nos
Wheat flour: 1 cup
Milk: 1 cup
Sugar: 3/4 cup
Vegetable oil: 3/4 cup
Baking powder: 2tsp
Sliced Almond: 8-10 nos
- Remove the seeds from the dates, cut them into small pieces and soak in 1/4 cup milk for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 175° C.
- Add sugar, oil, and the 3/4 cup milk in a bowl, mix with a mixer until the sugar dissolves.
- Sieve the wheat flour into the mix and evenly spread the baking powder. Mix it well using the mixer.
- Coarsely grind the dates, and add them to the batter and mix well.
- Add the chopped almond and mix well.
- Transfer this batter to a greased (with butter and wheat powder) baking pan, and spread some almond on top.
- Bake it for 40 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool it down. Enjoy this healthy snack.
300 kcal per serving