Grilled fish (Spicy)Course: Uncategorized
Fish – 750gm
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Chilly powder – 2 tsp
Dried basil leaves – 1 tsp (optional)
Dried Chilly – 2 nos
Coriander leaves – 2 strands
Garlic pods – 6 nos (small)
Black pepper corns – 8 nos
Salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Lemon juice – 2 Tbsp
Lemon slices – 1 lemon
- Clean the fish and make cross cuts
- Crush garlic, coriander leaves, dried chillies and basil with motor and pestle
- Add pepper corns, crush again
- Add turmeric, chilly powder and salt. Pour one spoon of Oil mix well.
- Add the second spoon of oil mix well. Add 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Marinate the fish and keep aside for 20 minutes
- Preheat the grill to 180°C.
- Grease pan with oil, place the fish and lemon cuts around.
- Grill it for 20 minutes, after 20 minutes flip the fish and grill again for 20 minutes.
- You may squeeze additional lemon if required while serving.
- Curry leaves add great flavor to the recipie